The Oldest Law Firm In Central Florida
Giles & Robinson, P.A. is the oldest law firm in Orlando, Florida. LeRoy B. Giles began practicing law in Orlando in 1908 at a time when the Central Florida economy was largely agricultural. In 1948, when James C. Robinson joined Mr. Giles, the economy was still dominated by citrus and it remained so until the early 1970s, when Walt Disney World opened.
More than one hundred lawyers have been associated with the firm over our history. Many have been circuit judges, county judges, and presidents of the Florida Bar. One such attorney served as a Florida Supreme Court Justice.
The firm has assisted in the establishment of the University of Central Florida, development of the new terminal at Orlando International Airport, the development of Westminster Towers and Winter Park Towers, Central Florida Research Park, operation of Leu Gardens, building of Central Florida Civic Theatre, Loch Haven Art Center and Channel 24 Public Television and Radio.
Giles & Robinson, P.A. is a professional association of attorneys. The firm has earned the highest form of recognition for legal services through our “AV” rating by the Martindale-Hubble Law Directory, as have many of our members through their individual ratings.
We are committed to open and frank communications with our clients and to keeping them informed regularly about the status of their business. We believe that mutual confidence and respect between client and lawyer are most important, and our employees strive to be friendly, honest, and highly competent in every matter entrusted to the firm. We give personal attention to our clients and consider the needs of our clients to be of first importance.