More than one hundred lawyers have been associated with the firm over our history.
Christopher G. Jones
Mr. Jones is one of the few attorneys in the Orlando area proficient in the preparation of qualified domestic relations orders, having prepared in excess of 2,000 for his clients.
After graduating from law school, Mr. Jones worked for the Sarasota, Florida, law firm of Icard, Merrell, Cullis, Timm, Furen & Ginsburg, where he practiced general civil litigation and estate planning.
In his spare time, Mr. Jones enjoys cheering for his favorite sports teams (Orlando Magic and Syracuse), exercising, bicycling with his dogs, and spending time with his family.
Georgetown University Law Center, 2000
Master of Laws in Taxation, with distinction
Law degree from Syracuse University, 1997
Undergraduate degree from University of Cincinnati, 1993
B.A., with honors
- The Florida Bar – Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section
- The Orange County Bar Association – Probate, Guardianship, and Trust Law Committee
- Central Florida Estate Planning Council (Former President)
- Estate Planning Discussion Group
- Former Board Member of The George C. Young First Central Florida American Inn of Court
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States Tax Court
- All Florida Courts
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating: AV
- Orlando “Top Attorney” by Orlando Home & Leisure Magazine